The Advisory board provides a wealth of knowledge in different industries to provide counsel on a wide array of issues and topics that need addressed in manufacturing in the State of West Virginia. Our talented board of experts have decades of experience, insight and direction that will benefit our team.
"Manufacturing is the backbone of our economy and there is no program that does more for our manufacturing base in WV than the WVU Industrial Extension." - Dr. Thorsten Wuest, Associate Professor, West Virginia University
- Charlie Burd - Executive Director, GO-WV
- Heather Cyphert – CHAIR (Elected 01/28/20) – Owner, Precision Tool and Machine
- Luke Diserio - Chief Executive Officer, American Muscle Docks
- Paul Lauttamus - Owner, A.V. Lauttmus Communications, Inc.
- Dave Lieving - President & CEO, Huntington Area Development Council
- Greg Mason - Vice President Manufacturing, Automated Merchandising Systems
- Rebecca McPhail- President, West Virginia Manufacturing Association
- Adolph Santorine - Independent Consultant
- Dave Satterfield (MEP Advisor) - Director of Asset Development, WVU
- Justin Skeens – VICE CHAIR (Elected 01/28/20) - Operations Manager, Brake Supply Heavy Equipment
- Thorsten Wuest, Ph.D, Assistant Professor for Smart Manufacturing - J. Wayne and Kathy Richards Faculty Fellow in Engineering